Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My Presentation Day

Vincent birthday party

the most handsome inside the picture is me!











Let me show u....
THE ONE ACADEMY CRIMINAL
argggggg.....
-------- HORRIBLE ------
after that, i become a "mummy" three month!!! I'm such a pity guy... always get bully... I'm pure , clever and good looking but this is inborn "talent"...not my fault...(emo)... ^-^ V




This is E2 class photo...
I'm very happy that i can join E2 because my class is more beauty that E1
(i mean girl quantity not quality)




Here again... in the picture you can see that how violent they're

In the picture also view that all the boys are envy me and try to "kill" me and most of the girl is "lend me a hand" .























After the photo, i going to give each of them
a signature at the photo but they're a bit nervous and shy to accept...
i strongly felt that...
so i didn't force them...





Some of the beauty also envy me...see, when taking the picture they purposely block me and stand in front. But I'm a very kind, mature, understanding, perfect, professional, superb, fantastic, excellent man.
So, I'll forgive them ^-^





(A little joke, and i hope every reader will enjoys it... Fill the happiness in your life and have a nice day.) 版权所有

No comments: